Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wall Collage Update

In January I posted about my big wall collage project being 99.9% complete with a little spot  waiting on just the perfect thing…well, finally earlier this month I found the .1% perfect thing for that little spot and I LOVE it!  Sure I love being all creative and making things, but sometimes a crafty gal just loves to buy (Gasp!) them too… especially when they are the perfect little thing to complete the vision of a project.  Honestly, since that little spot stared back at me from the wall begging for something to balance and complete the collage, I had in mind a little decorative cross just the right size though I wasn’t sure I’d find the right color/size/look – it stayed with me.  So, with a little minor modification the lovely little cross you see below completes my big wall collage. The cross had a thick jute twine loop to hang it – I removed it, hubby adjusted the hanging hardware and put it in place.

P6100288

The view of the 100% complete big wall collage project.

P6100283

I have a cozy chair set up where I can soak in the memories captured and displayed on my collage wall…Love, Love, Love it!

No comments: