Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Scarves Available for the Holidays

It has been one busy year with not much happening here on the blog but I have been working on scarves through the year - albeit slowly working on scarves while spending lots of time with my growing daughter, tending to the summer garden and its bounty along with the usual everyday life of a work at home mom with one very precocious toddler.

I've recently added new items to my Etsy shop and will be adding more items through the week including some jewelry. So please take a look and do share with friends and family. Check back here on the blog to see what's new and Like Crafty Obsessions on Facebook for updates on newly finished or stocked items in my shop.

Violet Dreams Fancy Eyelash Scarf 

Island Dreams and Crystal Blue Waters Fancy Eyelash Scarf




Strawberry Fields and Black Fancy Eyelash Scarf


No comments: